Decorating and fitting your mask.
1. Mark and cut holes for the elastic about ½ inch from the edge on each side of the mask (usually about where your cheekbones are).
2. To give strength to the holes, mix a small amount of epoxy putty, and press into the holes, then with the end of a paintbrush push it through the hole (this coats the inside) then smooth around the edges with your finger tip. It will dry hard in a couple of hours.
3. Paint the mask inside and out, this provides a protective coating and gives it a good base colour before adding any decorations.
4. Leave to dry
5. Glue the decorations into place.
6. Place a length of elastic through both holes (from front to back) making a knot at each end. Put the mask on, making sure it is secure, if it is loose, cut a piece off the elastic from one end and re-tie.