The Sweptback Wing
1. Fold the short edge to meet the long edge and crease. Carefully cut off the remaining section and fold it in half lengthways, this will become the tail.
2. Fold the triangle in half to make a small triangle, and unfold. Fold the 2 loose corners down to meet the centre crease.
3. Slide the tail strip underneath the triangular flaps. Fold the front corners across to meet the lower point of the triangular flaps.
4. Fold the plane in half with top sides together. Fold one wing back one side, and the other on the other side, dividing the tail section in half. Open the wings to 90°.
5. Launch the plane with a firm thrust.