This heart-shaped cone is really easy to make and is a great way to share popcorn with someone special when watching a film, or why not make a few and fill them up with treats for sharing around a bonfire or at a party, or even use them to hold confetti at a wedding. The template I have provided fits onto an A4 sheet of card, but if you need a larger or smaller cone, then scale it up or down to suit your requirements.
1. Download the template onto the back of the card and cut out, or print onto paper and use this as a template to draw around on the card and cut out.
2. With the craft knife or bone folder and ruler, and using the small template diagram on the printout as a guide, score along the dotted fold lines. Do this carefully, making sure that you do not cut all the way through the card (if using the knife), it is just to help the card to fold.
3. Fold the card and spread some PVA glue onto the outside of the tab, sticking it to the inside of the cone. (You may wish to decorate the cone before gluing if you are using stamps/stencils, as it will be easier to do this on a flat surface).
4. Add extra decorations if you like and leave to dry.
5. Fill with goodies and share.